Anglesey August 10th

Anyone planning a visit to Anglesey Saturday August 10th? I've got a bit of time off and having never visited the track am planning a bit of a trip round wales (poss evo triangle etc) and take in the track too.

Great location!

http://www.angleseycircuit.com/fixtures/trackdays/car-track-days

Any tips appreciated for those who have done it before- especially on those tighter hairpins (the day is full circuit/ open pitlane).

post-15339-0-24864100-1370531168_thumb.jpg

anglesey is a superb track, driven it twice, one of my favourites. can be a little wet sometimes but its a nice area. holyhead is a bit of a dump, but bangor is nice. ad the drive across the islands is nice. watch it on the A55 lots of unmarked bobbies. stick to 80 or less and they leave you alone.

Like Rtbiscuit says, its a great track. You are right about the hairpins, they are a bit of a feature there. Top tip however is not to get distracted be the fantastic view of the Snowdonia peaks which you get about two thirds of the way round (assuming its a nice day) because there's a sharp left turn shortly afterwards!

• 2 weeks later...

If you use the A5 you can call in for a brew (5 miles from the evo which has just had a load of it splashed and dashed) :yuck::angry:

I drove it on Tuesday and it was cra££ and very very slow/noisy and slipery should have bedded in by Aug though. :lol: