What do you think about this one?

Vlad

I noticed that one during late night reading.

Good price but depends on how many miles on it. It may require a rebuild?

Some good parts in there and looks a good deal.

I wouldn't know, drop a message to Dan @ Assualtech in America and see what he says, if not speak with Vortech?

Ok thanks, will do! Is there no one who does rebuilds in UK?

I think it looks a bit of a bargain especially with the turboXs ecu and cosworth fuel rails and like you said you can sell a pair of injectors/plenum spacer etc. like above though depending on how many miles its done. Im not sure the limit on them. Also i didnt know you can get a different impeller. Wonder what it does? I know upgraded turbo impellers can have different spool characteristics but i take it this one just produces a little more boost but im not sure

I think it looks a bit of a bargain especially with the turboXs ecu and cosworth fuel rails and like you said you can sell a pair of injectors/plenum spacer etc. like above though depending on how many miles its done. Im not sure the limit on them. Also i didnt know you can get a different impeller. Wonder what it does? I know upgraded turbo impellers can have different spool characteristics but i take it this one just produces a little more boost but im not sure

Doesnt the different impellar reduce idle rattle? or something - think i read it somewhere....or maybe i dreamt it :S

Never heard of it either lol

And I don't get this fuel rail stuff with 850cc injectors... Do I still need them 440cc ones? Or just that cosworth one will do? Might go for it!

Anyone on that forum can message that guy for me and ask him to email me, vovan314@aol.com

I've registered like 6-7 weeks ago, and still can't post anywhere or message anyone... Managed to message administrator twice - but no answer:( is it because I'm Russian? :lol:

Never heard of it either lol

And I don't get this fuel rail stuff with 850cc injectors... Do I still need them 440cc ones? Or just that cosworth one will do? Might go for it!

Anyone on that forum can message that guy for me and ask him to email me, vovan314@aol.com

I've registered like 6-7 weeks ago, and still can't post anywhere or message anyone... Managed to message administrator twice - but no answer:( is it because I'm Russian? :lol:

im not sure if the 850cc`s are a bit big. 440`s would be not bad but you could always sell the two pairs and buy 600`s. id message him and offer him $3700 or give him the 4000 if he delivers it to you :teeth: . worth a try. Oh and maybe it is cos youre Russian, re-register with your name as chuck and see where that gets you :lol:

Application: Vortech® V1, V2 S-Trim Superchargers; and V2 Sc-trim Superchargers

US Patent D588158

Background: The impeller inside the Vortech® S-trim is made from a casting, and is not recommended to operate at speeds above 50,000 rpm.

Today's V+ Impeller: Our V+ impeller is cut from billet on a 5-axis CNC mill, allowing us to use higher-strength alloys, and balance it to higher tolerances. We cut in more aggressive inlet curls and progressive vanes that are computer-designed for optimum flow inside the impeller housing. Each impeller is spin balanced to 0.006 grams/inch, and designed to operate up to 60,000 rpm. This Impeller has been more than a year in development and testing, and is so unique that we have US Patent D588158 on it.

On-car and on-bench testing reveals that our V+ impeller moves about 15% more air ACROSS THE ENTIRE RPM BAND when compared to the classic S-trim impeller. See actual data sheets below from dyno testing. We were able to bring the boost in much sooner, which translates into USEABLE HORSEPOWER. Now your S-Trim Vortech® can produce almost the same 1200 CFM as a T-Trim below 50,000 rpm (impeller speed) and even more if you spool it up to 60,000!

Simple Installation: You can change-out your impeller by removing the scroll and one nut on the end of the impeller shaft. Slide the old impeller out, slide ours on. We designed it specifically to fit within the Vortech® impeller housing without any modifications.

This Isn't Our First Impeller... You should know we've done this before - so you can trust 928 Motorsports® and the results we obtained. Our first billet High Performance Impeller received a US Patent and is available for Powerdyne superchargers here: Click Here

http://www.928motorsports.com/parts/vortech_impeller.php

thanks octet. just read that on their site then went to post it on here but you beat me to it :lol: . sounds cool but don't think id bother buying it unless I was going with a built motor. im paranoid enough with the 3.12 pulley :lol:

Yea, before any of you lot ( cough Keyser cough) decide to lye your hands on it - DIBS! Lmao I'm going for it :)

Think I might log in and put a cheeky offer in :stir:

thanks octet. just read that on their site then went to post it on here but you beat me to it :lol: . sounds cool but don't think id bother buying it unless I was going with a built motor. im paranoid enough with the 3.12 pulley :lol:

Yea, before any of you lot ( cough Keyser cough) decide to lye your hands on it - DIBS! Lmao I'm going for it :)

yeah buy it and sell it to vlad for a tidy profit :lol:

• Like 1

yeah buy it and sell it to vlad for a tidy profit :lol:

I heard this is the new trend :thumbs:

• Like 1