[SOLD] Linea corse wheels

lmc

Bought these from cougar store a couple of weeks ago.

My Intention was to use them for track wheels but funds are now needed else where.

They've had tyres fitted to them but have never been fitted to a car yet so still brand new.

Sizes are

Fronts 19x8.5 et15 with 245 40 19 eagle f1 tyres approx 5 mm tread

Rears 19x10 et 20 with 275 35 19 reo50 tyres approx 4 mm tread

8913634770_59b11e14cf_z.jpg

8912995565_1d9e5d34fc_z.jpg

8913146983_0ec02dbbe0_z.jpg

£1050 collected from Devon

I can courier them for approx £50 but would need a week to get packaging together

In the pictures they look gold / bronze but searching the web I could only find them in silver or white.

Is it just the light in your pictures, or are they actually bronze?

Probably just my pictures :blush: Here's a pic of 1 when i got them to give you a better idea. there silver with a shadow black

8745048484_a5ae64a3cd_z.jpg

• Like 1

They're beautiful wheels and if I was still in the market for a set of 19s I'd snap these up in a heart beat!!

Look at my sig, mine were steel grey I think but had them painted flat silver, I love them, glwts :)

They certainly are lovely wheels, wish i didn't have to sell them but need to spend the money on other areas of the car.

They actually look awesome! I was after decent 19's for ages and would have snapped these up.

Perfect offset and width with no need for spacers! If they drop down anymore I will be buying them for track wheels...!

They actually look awesome! I was after decent 19's for ages and would have snapped these up.

Perfect offset and width with no need for spacers! If they drop down anymore I will be buying them for track wheels...!

Just buy them you know you want to ;):lol: :lol:

I'm really really tempted with these, really.

Been looking at my cash flow this month and just not sure I can stretch to it :(

Can always hold them if you pay a reasonable deposit ;)

Man these are nice and you're only up the road lol If you still have these at the end of the month I may be in contact

GLWTS :thumbs:

Where abouts are you? Can always take a deposit to hold to the end of the mont :thumbs: