An Exhausted Topic..but what's the answer..??

WhackyWill

I have a standard exhaust on my 2006 pre-facelift 350Z so I'm told..!!.

I need something that is not going scare Grannies, But will stop my friend

with his new Maserati Quaterporto GT Convertible calling my 350Z "a pussycat"..!!

Any suggestions...?? :drive1

the maserati quattroporte is probably the nicest sounding car - so not sure that is possible :lol:

The guy across the road from me has one, and I have to say it does sound very, very nice as he boots it up the road B)

@Will - Sell up and get a Ferrari. That the only way to shut your mate up :stir:

• Like 1

the maserati quattroporte is probably the nicest sounding car - so not sure that is possible :lol:

The guy across the road from me has one, and I have to say it does sound very, very nice as he boots it up the road B)

@Will - Sell up and get a Ferrari. That the only way to shut your mate up :stir:

Trust me I would love to get a Ferrari, my "mad mate" with the massage parlors has a Ferrari Enzo in black, sound the "boll**cks..

I have a standard exhaust on my 2006 pre-facelift 350Z so I'm told..!!.

I need something that is not going scare Grannies, But will stop my friend

with his new Maserati Quaterporto GT Convertible calling my 350Z "a pussycat"..!!

Any suggestions...?? :drive1

Pretty sure you just made this car up by combining two different Maserati model names into one :lol:

Maserati sounds beast! But heres something for you Amuse R1 Titanium!

and this is what it looks like

Price is nuts but if your one of those people that treat every car you own as if its your last with no expense spared then 'Amuse' :p

• Like 1