repair manual download

Stevebetts

i am sure this has been asked a number of times, but i am finding the search function lacking to say the least.

Whenever i search it brings up totally non related items for some reason.

Anyway, is there anywhere on here to download the service/repair manual for a 2006 350Z?

cheers

Hi Guys

just attempted to download this and my computer would not allow it as it contains malware threats???

has anybody downloaded this and not had a problem? I know I can override the security and download it, but due to a previous serious downloaded trojan I now listen to my computer when it says "THREAT"

JohnUKVetteNut

I downloaded it to my mac, then scanned it with clamxav which passed it as clean, but it's not the best malware scanner in the world. I'm not too fussed as it won't be able to do much without my admin password.

However, there are online virus checkers out there you can run on it if you want a second opinion. Just google for "website malware scan" or similar and then drop the URL into it and see what happens.