Urgent help please !!!

I saw one on this forum for sale earlier by member (whazza22). Will be a better shout than using ebay.

Similar spec but 55,000 miles and on an 03 plate. Plus had a nice set of alloy wheels. They wanted just under 6k.

I would say that would be much better than the one your looking at even if you pay a bit more. They might also be slightly negotiable too.

• Like 1

Yep its done 15,000 miles (ive done 6000 of them this year alone lol) the car is a cat D hence the price but people that don't know much about cars back away for that reason of unknown, the car is 100% fine though no problems @ all, I bought it last year purely as like you I had a budget for a 2003-2005 but they all had to higher miles and this seemed like a good compromise as the wear and tear is like brand new :)

As you guys are giving advice on pricing....

And Carl is after a car at a good price....

And I a looking to sell mine to someone who will carry on looking after it the same way I always have...

Can you guys critique my motor and give an honest opinion to Carl350z on what you think mine is worth?

Stick it in this thread... or my sales thread... or even PM Carl directly.

Would be interested on what you guys think. :)

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71162-2003-gun-metal-grey-gt-uk-was-6750-now-6250/

UK spec, 53, Gun Metal GT, Rays, Alzean, Sealth ICE upgrade, just over 80k .... Thought gentlemen?

Jim I reckon £6250 is about right mate, unfortunately the ICE is not worth a lot to most people, most other good points about your car are just service items i.e. discs and pads, nice to know they are good quality but again add little value...

If you can bring yourself to do it I would put the standard Bose back in and sell the ICE seperately to someone as an upgrade, I wouldn't expect it to affect anyone interested in the car or the price either way personally....

Jim I reckon £6250 is about right mate, unfortunately the ICE is not worth a lot to most people, most other good points about your car are just service items i.e. discs and pads, nice to know they are good quality but again add little value...

If you can bring yourself to do it I would put the standard Bose back in and sell the ICE seperately to someone as an upgrade, I wouldn't expect it to affect anyone interested in the car or the price either way personally....

Thanks for your honesty spursmaddave.

I hear what you are saying about the ICE, I guess I could take it out. HU, amp and speakers are probably work around £500-£600 all in. (Even thought I paid over double that for it new!)

Just really like the install as it is, super stealth and would like it to stay in the car and be appreciated by the next owner as much as I do.

Starting to think that might not be an option. :(

Wasso has actually asked for my install all ready if I take it out, so I suppose I could easily sell it.

Will have a think. :blush: