Supercharged 350z for sale? ANyone on here?

sl114

Hmm would be good for more info here cos my brother has called him as he might be purchasing it this Saturday. Unless anyone in the know lives close by to this guy and can go with my brother to check it out, as my brother is just sorting out the bankers draft :dry:

Hmm would be good for more info here cos my brother has called him as he might be purchasing it this Saturday. Unless anyone in the know lives close by to this guy and can go with my brother to check it out, as my brother is just sorting out the bankers draft :dry:
with 460bhp on standard internals mate, i would not touch it, far too much stress on the engine in standard form that i would feel comfortable with.

with 460bhp on standard internals mate, i would not touch it, far too much stress on the engine in standard form that i would feel comfortable with.

hopefully not standard the guy said he has been running it for 2 years with no problems

That's Steve-B's ( or Steve_B, or something ) car from the original site - he installed the s/c himself and painted and installed the bodywork himself. He also did some work on Val's car.

I'm sure Val will know if any of the spec has changed since Steve had it.

Car has changed hands at least a couple of times since Steve had it.

Gus

Zedrush, you need to PM Prescience ASAP. The old fart is the man to talk FI to ;)

£25k for a 53 plate :surrender::scare:

He is getting that figure from all the mods that he has spent it :nono: Presciences was very similar in spec (minus the body kit) and he sold it for a little over £20k :surrender:

Zedrush, you need to PM Prescience ASAP. The old fart is man to talk FI to ;)

£25k for a 53 plate :surrender::scare:

He is getting that figure from all the mods that he has spent it :nono: Presciences was very similar in spec (minus the body lit) and he sold it for a little over £20k :surrender:

really appreciate this mate, ill pm him immediatley :thumbs:

That's Steve-B's ( or Steve_B, or something ) car from the original site - he installed the s/c himself and painted and installed the bodywork himself. He also did some work on Val's car.

I'm sure Val will know if any of the spec has changed since Steve had it.

Car has changed hands at least a couple of times since Steve had it.

Gus

Just what I was thinking :)

yeah it's Steve's old car. Can't believe he's let his private plate go with it too? :wacko:

this stuff has been added after Steve sold it:

Vortech Undersized Pullies –

Stealth Systems Custom "one off" Exhaust System –

Stealth Systems Racing High Flow cats –

Exedy Hyper Single Clutch

Front Cusco Strut brace

front:Brembo 6pot GT Callipers with 355" discs , Brembo Pads

Defi Boost and fuel pressure gauges

Defi Control Unit 2

Alpine 7.5 touch screen monitor

Alpine Navigation

and those LEDs.

PS the guy doesn't even know his own car.... the rear is Speed-racing btw :rolleyes:

AND he's got fluffy dice :lol:

yeah it's Steve's old car. Can't believe he's let his private plate go with it too? :wacko:

Front Cusco Strut brace

Defi Control Unit 2

Alpine Navigation

and those LEDs.

PS the guy doesn't even know his own car.... the rear is Speed-racing btw :rolleyes:

so is the BHP bs?

Guest prescience

Front Cusco Strut brace

Defi Control Unit 2

Alpine Navigation

and those LEDs.

so is the BHP bs?

In terms of pulleys, if he's running a 2.87", the numbers are quite believable (3.33" stock and 3.12" normally the smallest you'd run non-built).

There are at least 50 questions to ask about this though (if it were me) and I have to apologise that I cannot list them even on PM since I have some other pressing matters. Treat with caution and for one bit of advice ask about the fuel system end-to-end :)

Ha ha, just called the guy up, I said to him is this 460bhp he said yeh (chinese accent) he has the dyno to prove then I said did this car belong to Steve B he said yeh he is second owner I said there is no way this car is running 460bhp on standard internals he said thats what I thought :wacko: I said but you have dyno sheet to prove it he said not sure now... :wacko::bangin::bangin::bangin: I said you have over priced this car, he asked how much would you pay I said id give you 19k after I have the car checke out by RAC, he said okay id sell for 19k if you are happy with the report from RAC :teeth:B):thumbs:

Guest prescience
Ha ha, just called the guy up, I said to him is this 460bhp he said yeh (chinese accent) he has the dyno to prove then I said did this car belong to Steve B he said yeh he is second owner I said there is no way this car is running 460bhp on standard internals he said thats what I thought :wacko: I said but you have dyno sheet to prove it he said not sure now... :wacko::bangin::bangin::bangin: I said you have over priced this car, he asked how much would you pay I said id give you 19k after I have the car checke out by RAC, he said okay id sell for 19k if you are happy with the report from RAC :teeth:B):thumbs:

Spot of scam-baiting anyone :p