Lump in passenger footwell ?

modd1uk

I think i over exaggerated it, being in new car panic mode. Its only small but does feel designed if that makes sense. Is the cat not located somewhere around there ? Also read the footwell gets warm too, due to the cat/exhaust being in that area. I've just looked underneath in the rain and it looks fine, but it does look like its where the exhaust is.

Edited by modd1uk

I think i over exaggerated it, being in new car panic mode. Its only small but does feel designed if that makes sense. Is the cat not located somewhere around there ?

I cant remember TBH, hopefully nothing to worry about!

I think i over exaggerated it, being in new car panic mode. Its only small but does feel designed if that makes sense. Is the cat not located somewhere around there ?

I cant remember TBH, hopefully nothing to worry about!

Me too, got a little worried when i didn't get any forum or google results about it though. Hopefully its there on everybodies, its not a high lump at all but its bugging me/worrying me. Hopefully somebody with a zed can confirm pleaseeee

someone buried a body under the carpet :shrug:

Or money !

And Jez, if this is the passenger footwell in your picture (i'm under the influence of alcohol so help me out here)

seat%20mounts.jpg

If that is the passenger footwell then the lump i'm on about is the one next to the spanner, what is that 12mm ? ;)

I think thats the passenger side. There is a bump near the spanner (probably a 13mm ;) ) for the cat.

That turned into a game of find the spanner for me! lol /offtopic

Eyes that bad ? Granted if it was a 6mm then yeah ide let you off, but its a decent size like..:p

I think thats the passenger side. There is a bump near the spanner (probably a 13mm ;) ) for the cat.

That turned into a game of find the spanner for me! lol /offtopic

Eyes that bad ? Granted if it was a 6mm then yeah ide let you off, but its a decent size like..:p

I was looking more in the rails area !

• Like 1