Night out...

Gonzo88

Ok so my car got taken back to the garage I bought it from. They've said it could be a maste/slave cylinder that's gone. If its the clutch they'll sort it through the warranty. However if there is damage to the flywheel they say it could be expensive however I may source my own parts as it will be cheaper and probably better.

Search for Greekman's clutch issues on here... he's gone through about 4 master/slave replacements on the HR i believe. He may have ended up with some uprated parts from ZMANALEX in the end to stop the problem.

I might be making that up but thats what i'd be searching for if it were my car.

A little update.. The zed was almost sold yesterday.. however after seeing her again I had a massive change in heart. Having only changed to a zed at the beginning of the year I'd be quoted about £2.5k to change cars. So I thought for a minute and decided I'd be better off buying a runaround for that price instead of giving up the zed.

In other news I've convinced my girlfriend what a lovely car these are and may be looking at a 370z in the New Year.

So only just spoken to the garage my cars been taken to in order to find out what's wrong and what's being done. I've been told the Slavs cylinder failed and the clutch is also being changed because it is contaminated.

So having a new clutch fitted by warranty so it's all good. They're also going to check the flywheel whilst the clutch is out.