Cheapest non japspeed k4 true dual exhaust?

Woods1

i'd be looking at the invidia route for an off the shelf job, but its over your budget,

If you want quality workmaship and under £500 then i would be looking at a custom built exhaust from someone like longlife.

My XKR exhaust system was built by them very good workmanship. I used the guys near ipswich called Demand Engineering, i'm back there next week for some updates to the system, they are changing the tips for me to fit my new bumper cutouts. they are also going to be doing another forum members car soon as well and from what i remember the quote was on the right side of £500. there are other longlife places in the UK but i know this particular branch are very good.

tarmac does good prices on the invidia,

but like a said, a custom build is cheaper and comes with a life time gaurentee, buitl to your spec and sound preference, and all should be less than £500

Here are some pics of my build, mine is a full true dual exhaust but with an X pipe in it and 4 silencers. they also built me my own racing cats as well, but that all bumps the price up.

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

If you went for a true dual design with say an H pipe connector 2 silencers should easily come in under £500

Well, what do you want? A proper true duel setup to allow gasses to flow more freely from the engine, or do you want a new exhaust that sounds a better?

One is more expensive than the other, but ultimately worth it.

Well, what do you want? A proper true duel setup to allow gasses to flow more freely from the engine, or do you want a new exhaust that sounds a better?

One is more expensive than the other, but ultimately worth it.

Mate please don't act like a true dual is a massive performance system that's so much different to a standard cat back, what we talking, 3bhp difference lol.

Just rang PipeWerx who made my screamer pipe for my old s14a and they quoted 600 if I supply an x piece :(

Maybe il see if a good system comes up for sale second hand as I'm not in a rush

Well sorry I spoke!

I'm well aware of the difference, and one is clearly better than the other, no? Look, you want something decent for peanuts, which just isn't going to happen: You want quality, then you damn well better be prepared to pay for it. If you want cheapy cheapy noisy noisy then there's plenty out there.