Bank Holiday - What are you doing?

MickJ

In the right section now :) it's a Bank Holiday weekend and the weather don't look bad, the Zed has been fuelled, cleaned, polished and waiting to go tomorrow night, i'm off down to Kent (got a static in Pegwell Bay) for a rest and a few beers, it's a mates 50th and we have a party in the local, if I see any other Zeds on the way down I promise to wave\flash\hoot :D have a good 'un! :thumbs:

Cheers Mick

I'm gonna get :drunk:
Starts tonight for me too, meeting the Mrs Dad for the first time,oh what fun that is going to be...actually its going to be great, he is a big JDE car fan and has one of those rare Estate Skylines, cant wait to see it!

Starts tonight for me too, meeting the Mrs Dad for the first time,oh what fun that is going to be...actually its going to be great, he is a big JDE car fan and has one of those rare Estate Skylines, cant wait to see it!

I am nursing the mother of all hang overs after two hard nights on the tiles :blush::dry:

Crying into my beer staring at a 'still broken' Zed!!

Spent Thursday cleaning a car - nothing new there then!!

Went out today and played poker in a tournament. Played like a god and won nothing. :thumbdown:

Mrs Ming on the other hand played even better and won.

£300

Might go out for a meal tonight to celebrate!!

Not sure about tomorrow but I will let the weather decide!

Ming the Stuck at home!!

I'm toying with the idea of going to Gawsworth Hall in Congleton. Get my Z serviced of a boy in Macc who has an old 240z in Mint condition and shows it all over the place. He told me on Friday about this Classic Jap car meet so might bob down for a gander. Got it looking mint on friday with a clay bar which I have never used before. Very impressed.

Dave

I am nursing the mother of all hang overs after two hard nights on the tiles :blush::dry:

SO thats why you didnt return my text or message!!! :angry:;)

Text? Ah I have a new number ;)

Ahh that will be why then! Damn Liam gave me your old one then!

Ahh that will be why then! Damn Liam gave me your old one then!

Yeah, no one on here has it yet. Apart from Jacko actually :thumbs: