Motordyne - Last opportunity to purchase 350/370z items

Hi All

Decision has been made not to upload Motordyne products to the new site. The minimum purchase order requirements unfortunately do not fall in line with Tarmac Sportz supply technique.

I am putting in one order and cannot guarantee I will be doing another so if you want anything get your name down:

5/16th Plenum spacer £165

½â€ Plenum spacer £190

MREV2 £399

M370 Manifold £495

370/350z sway bars £375

350z Shockwave Exhaust £1450

370z Shockwave Exhaust £1750

350z XYZ W/ RES £395

350z XYZ W Straight Pipe £375

350z XYZ W/HFC £450

370z XYZ W/ RES £395

370z XYZ W Straight Pipe £375

370z XYZ W/HFC £450

350z ART PIPES £500

370z ART PIPES £500

All prices include delivery, vat etc

Looking at placing the order in May, items are subject to stock at MD, Exhausts are special order 2-3 month at moment

Anything missed just holler

http://www.motordyneengineering.com/

Edited by Tarmac

Chris,

Re the M370; sorry to ask the obvious but this is complete with all the hoses (blue or black supplied?) both top plates, gasket, etc?

If yes to the above then I'll take it :thumbs: Just one small caveat; I know you guys joke about the 'Bank Manager', aka the missus, but mine really is my Bank Manager :scare: If ever you are quized about this or any other item I that need, you are not crack, even under the extremes of torture ;) Deal?

Chris,

Re the M370; sorry to ask the obvious but this is complete with all the hoses (blue or black supplied?) both top plates, gasket, etc?

If yes to the above then I'll take it :thumbs: Just one small caveat; I know you guys joke about the 'Bank Manager', aka the missus, but mine really is my Bank Manager :scare: If ever you are quized about this or any other item I that need, you are not crack, even under the extremes of torture ;) Deal?

Ha ha welcome to the club :lol:

It doesn't work like that, you have any idea just how hard it is to open a another 'slush fund' bank account :shrug: You have to divert all paper correspondence, you have to have a mail drop address, and then you have to install the goods... :ninja: And should the car sound 'different' then it's a case of 'I need to fix that'.

That said, she did notice the carbon fibre wheels on the motorbike :fool:

It doesn't work like that, you have any idea just how hard it is to open a another 'slush fund' bank account :shrug: You have to divert all paper correspondence, you have to have a mail drop address, and then you have to install the goods... :ninja: And should the car sound 'different' then it's a case of 'I need to fix that'.

That said, she did notice the carbon fibre wheels on the motorbike :fool:

If anyone is 'thinking' about a XYZ pipe, I couldn't recommend them enough. Mine has been solid for now 3 years and some 40k miles. Sound is just perfect if you want to enhance your sound without changing the back box and being able to pass old ladies without giving them a heart attack.

Anyone want a video sound clip let me know.

• Like 1

If anyone is 'thinking' about a XYZ pipe, I couldn't recommend them enough. Mine has been solid for now 3 years and some 40k miles. Sound is just perfect if you want to enhance your sound without changing the back box and being able to pass old ladies without giving them a heart attack.

Certainly is one of the best - built to last !

I'll be interested to hear yours Ian. Will be looking at one of these or the Stillen when my Nismo one inevitably fails... Although hopefully that won't be for a while yet! :)

I just booked for the nurburgring next week otherwise id have an mrev2 and 5/16th spacer! When are you placing order Tarmac? Just to double check, ive got the gt4 model with the revup engine. Is this the best combo for gains?

I think he's already placed the order.

Yes revup must use both to see gains. The spacer alone on the revup does diddly squat, must be combined with the MREV.