ENGINE TORQUE DAMPER KIT - *CLOSED*

trigg

Hey guys, just had a message from the supplier, he is still working on the order.... didnt say how long until he posts.

considering i paid for them at the begining of the month bit of a cheese take!

Trigg.

ok, bit more of an update.

Good news;

Ive fitted mine using the stillen guide - http://www.stillen.c...307355~inst.pdf took about an hour.

Its abit fiddley and i used a few more washers and a longer bolt for one of them just for abit more clearance, took for a test run and the car feels tighter!

Bad news;

I have only recieved 3 blue units even tho i asked for 5. i will send these out to the first 3 members that asked for a blue one, i think that is fair enough.

tbh you cant really see it when its fitted.

il be packaging them up this evening, and il pop to the post office tomorrow.

any problems just send me a message.

Trigg

I have only recieved 3 blue units even tho i asked for 5. i will send these out to the first 3 members that asked for a blue one, i think that is fair enough.

tbh you cant really see it when its fitted.

I'm not part of the group buy but I'm struggling to understand that. Does that mean the last 2 that ordered blue are going to get red? If so I'd hold off on posting until the different colour is agreed. :shrug:

Edited by HaydnH