ENGINE TORQUE DAMPER KIT - *CLOSED*

trigg

It's a total bitch to fit tbh. All the pipes are generally in the way. Where about's are you? If you're local to Leeds I wouldn't mind helping!

bit of a trek from dublin ireland mate lol, but thanks for the offer. a few clear pics of the mounts and complete fitted will work for me though ;)

It's a total bitch to fit tbh. All the pipes are generally in the way. Where about's are you? If you're local to Leeds I wouldn't mind helping!

bit of a trek from dublin ireland mate lol, but thanks for the offer. a few clear pics of the mounts and complete fitted will work for me though ;)

Yeah, that might be a bit far! :lol:

I'll try to get some pics this week for you, although it is hard as there is a lot of stuff in the way.

Benedunn, I'm in Calverley, so not far at all.

Mick-r1 The Stillen kit is different it attaches further down under the power steering fluid reservoir. There is a guide to fitting it on the Stillen website. It is a pain in the butt to do tho and the instructions appeared to me to be a bit vague.

• 2 weeks later...