2007 model on its way to the Ring.

steve_b

Gents,

Just back in the country on Sunday night via tunnel, stopped for petrol in the Maidstone service station and get out to fill up, behind me is a 2007 model in the funky new orange. Just got to have a closer look and seemed to recognise the Reg...L22 UST

Turns out to be the press car drive by a Top Gear Mag journalist on his way to the Ring. Had a quick chat and he seemed a nice chap. So hopefully we will get a nice write up.

PS The new Orange is far nicer than Sunset, bit like UY with the metallic flicks.

The bonnet budge looks perfectly okay, certainly did not look out of place and may even be better than original.

Gents,

Just back in the country on Sunday night via tunnel, stopped for petrol in the Maidstone service station and get out to fill up, behind me is a 2007 model in the funky new orange. Just got to have a closer look and seemed to recognise the Reg...L22 UST

Turns out to be the press car drive by a Top Gear Mag journalist on his way to the Ring. Had a quick chat and he seemed a nice chap. So hopefully we will get a nice write up.

PS The new Orange is far nicer than Sunset, bit like UY with the metallic flicks.

The bonnet budge looks perfectly okay, certainly did not look out of place and may even be better than original.

Can't wait to see that orange in the flesh! Love orange cars, just not sure I could live with one every day! ;)

Chaps it is lot nicer than you would think.

Still "in your face" colour but if I could have a second 350z I would now have it.

Problem is, that I'd have to get rid of my new silver wheels! Either that or paint em black as you've gotta have black wheels on that colour! :thumbs:

They are more pale grey not white (is in forecourt at 10pm with flash so they look paler in pic) but suit the car better than the orange or the black I have on my MY03.

I could post one with me in it but just realised I have man-boobs.....so will not bother.

Once they are in the showroom then worth having a look.

Or you could go to the Ring tomorrow and see it in person and he did they they would be testing/reviewing the GTR which he says was really good.

Those seats are ****ing horrid :)

I have to say Nissan's taste in interiors is very questionable - pale grey, orange or black with orange perforations. :dry:

If I did this all over again I would get a non-GT and get some custom leather in a colour I like.....

Who in the world has cassettes in 2007? :dance:

Why is there a cassette deck in this car and yet no mp3 capability? :rant:

Orange - the new UY? Now that's fighting talk, eh Sarnie :boxing:

Only 76 UY's though ;)

Most of which seem to attend our meets! :p

Only 76 UY's though ;)

Thats how popular they are with the people with the people in the know :D

We even have one on the mod team now B)

I love it!

I hate the pale grey interior though as I think grey in cars just does not work.

As i said all along, i love the bulge.

I agree with the fact that it needs Black wheels, that would make it look stunning! Also be nice to see it with a nismo kit B)

Only 76 UY's though ;)

Thats how popular they are with the people with the people in the know :D

We even have one on the mod team now B)

Sheep! ;)