My new car (again) or not :(

Ian

Having been to various port complexes in Japan over the years, someone probably just delivered it to the wrong dock. :lol:

On a serious note, I'm sure Jurgen will sort you out soonest. Just proves that a) there are scum everywhere, and B) dealing with a professional and competant dealer/importer is worth it.

Jurgen has recently started importing from America, so I am thinking of getting my Corvette from him. Need to see how clued up on them he is first.

Having been to various port complexes in Japan over the years, someone probably just delivered it to the wrong dock. :lol:

On a serious note, I'm sure Jurgen will sort you out soonest. Just proves that a) there are scum everywhere, and B) dealing with a professional and competant dealer/importer is worth it.

Jurgen has recently started importing from America, so I am thinking of getting my Corvette from him. Need to see how clued up on them he is first.

Whoaaa, wonder if Jurgen could get his hands on a De Tomaso Pantera? :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Convert it into the orange F&F Supra....pleeeeaaaseee lol :lol::teeth:

Errr. No

Missed this thread 1st time round, nice motor Ian B)

Yeah it was until someone else decided they liked it & nicked it from the docks :lol:

That really sucks the phat one Ian, I hope Jurgen finds you and even better replacement

Whoaaa, wonder if Jurgen could get his hands on a De Tomaso Pantera? :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

You bad man :nono:

I just did a sex wee :blush:

You bad man :nono:

I just did a sex wee :blush:

They are filthy :cloud9: