370Z "Special Editions"

jc00022

Hi guys,

I am in the process of looking for a 370z on autotrader, pistonheads etc. Just wondering if there are any differences between any of the 370s (apart from cosmetic) in relation to age up until the GT Edition (revised suspension etc). There seems to be a lot of people advertising 2011 370s as "special editions"??? I know there is the black edition which look really good but is there such a thing as a special editions or are people just confused? I am quite interested in the below but is there really anything different about this 370z?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201304116224500/sort/default/usedcars/model/370_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/tn393ea/radius/1500/page/3/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

thanks,

Begin your search with this at the forefront of your mind: many dealers/some private sellers do not know the difference between the different types of 370Z, so you cannot always rely on how they are referred to in adverts. A car with a GT pack, for example, is sometimes incorrectly referred to as a GT Edition, which is something different entirely. I have also seen a Black 370Z with the GT pack referred to as a Black Edition - again incorrect. As Will says the car in the ad looks like a GT pack with the more up to date connect premium sat nav that appears in 2010+ cars.

As far as I know there is the standard coupe, GT Pack (most cars), GT Ultimate (basically GT pack with a few cosmetic extras), Black Edition (includes GT pack and cosmetic extras), GT Edition (the latest version currently on sale) and later this year/next there will be a facelift model and (hopefully) the Nismo.

Hope that helps :)