Ever wondered what that random button in your JDM does. . ?

live2themaxuk

Well, i just found out what mine does. . . .

I wondered why i have a push switch in the centre armrest box did . . and i could never work it out. I had one which made something 'click' in the JDM DVD navigation drive , and this other generic looking push button which i could never work out. . . .well. . .tonight i found out. . .

FOOTWELL ILLUMINATION :teeth:

I suddenly realised, damn, i dont remeber the mats being lit up amber before. . . and sure enough, something had pressed it on in the pocket, and with my lights on (only works with lights on) i finally found out. . .

I know a few others were wondering about their buttons too. . . well, i know what mine does. . . do you?

Jamie :)

Been a JDM option of years on different cars. Had it on my import celica. Footwells and ignition drum would light up when the doors open. Cant see the point in having a swtich for it.

Guy

handy to see if you've any dog poo on your shoe :teeth:

Been a JDM option of years on different cars. Had it on my import celica. Footwells and ignition drum would light up when the doors open. Cant see the point in having a swtich for it.

Guy

handy to see if you've any dog poo on your shoe :teeth:

That's what your nose is for :scare:

what about when you have a cold ? ;)