Weekend away with 4 hot girls

Will370z

The beach could be very very iffy because of the logistics with 45 cars. It's also a 10 mph speed limit so would be for a photo shoot only. :shrug:

So the jury is still out on that one, as in is it worth it etc.

Understand the concerns Chris.

I know based on the efforts of previous years Wales trips that you and the guys will work out what does / doesn't work and plan accordingly with our best interests at heart :thumbs:

Yes I saw that to :dry:

Mr G, I`m not sure what your insinuating, I`m just trying to keep on the low down ;)

Pete, we already checked the tides, & all is good, but as Chris said the logistics of it will make it extremely difficult to navigate 45 cars out of there with a tricky right hand turn onto the high street

Yes I saw that to :dry:

Mr G, I`m not sure what your insinuating, I`m just trying to keep on the low down ;)

Pete, we already checked the tides, & all is good, but as Chris said the logistics of it will make it extremely difficult to navigate 45 cars out of there with a tricky right hand turn onto the high street

Fair play Darren, nice shorts by the way ;)

As said earlier, I know how much effort goes in to setting these meets up, I'm not sure we always appreciate the effort involved. I know if you and the guys think it'll work for 40+ Zeds then there's a chance we'll do it. If not then whatever decision you guys reach is probably for the best :thumbs:

• Like 1

The beach could be very very iffy because of the logistics with 45 cars. It's also a 10 mph speed limit so would be for a photo shoot only. :shrug:

Not forgetting those Speed bumps too :(

Yes there was some mild scraping going on there. I`m sure I won`t have the lowest car either :wacko:

After having a quick chat to Wasso and seeing that last comment I wont be putting my Eibachs on until after Wales! :lol:

As Struan has already said, always appreciated how much effort and time you put into making this event possible :#1:

After having a quick chat to Wasso and seeing that last comment I wont be putting my Eibachs on until after Wales! :lol:

As Struan has already said, always appreciated how much effort and time you put into making this event possible :#1:

Yep, a big +1 on that score guys

Oh & I forgot to mention the 15-20 supercars me & Liam come across on the triangle. Ferraris (430`s & 458`s), Porsches(new boxter, a couple of carreras, gt3rs & a 997turbo), aston martins (db7, & a new vanquish) We kind of gate crashed their party & ended up within the group when they stopped @ the end :blush:

Unfortunately we didn`t have chance to get pictures

• Like 1