Needed Urgently 10 mm Hubcentric Spacers

JetSet

Thanks for the quick reply. Hmm, I'd prefer not to have to replace the original studs TBH, so how about 15mm spacers? The offset of the wheel (front) is 30, would 15mm be alright?

Pete

Thanks for the quick reply. Hmm, I'd prefer not to have to replace the original studs TBH, so how about 15mm spacers? The offset of the wheel (front) is 30, would 15mm be alright?

Pete

I would think that would be fine mate Buster runs more and is lowered so do I but I don't have standard front wings.

For 10mm I wouldn't worry too much about swapping the studs out for longer ones

I would :) but it does depend on the wheel some are thicker than others it also depends on what wheel nuts you use I'd trust steel a lot more than some of the light weight ones if the ammount off thread was reduced.

Pete

Pete, we do 15mm spacers which bolt straight on, new studs pressed into the spacers... :)

I'll PM you shortly :thumbs:

Pete

Pete

I would think that would be fine mate Buster runs more and is lowered so do I but I don't have standard front wings.

For 10mm I wouldn't worry too much about swapping the studs out for longer ones

I would :) but it does depend on the wheel some are thicker than others it also depends on what wheel nuts you use I'd trust steel a lot more than some of the light weight ones if the ammount off thread was reduced.

I have a good selection of spacers :) . I removed the old wheel ET 35 but left the 20mm spacer on...new wheel stuck out too far!. I then removed the 20mm spacer and stuck on the spacer that came with the wheels, 3mm I think and this combo wouldn't quite clear the Brembos (wheels came off a 370Z which must have a different clearance). So I then dug out some 10mm spacers, cleared the Brembos but wheel nuts wouldn't even make half of the recommended turns.

Pete

Pete

Pete, we do 15mm spacers which bolt straight on, new studs pressed into the spacers... :)

I'll PM you shortly :thumbs:

Pete

Received with thanks and returned... :)