Transformers are back!!

Chesterfield

I know it sounds sad of me, but when I watched the movie they bought out as a kid, when Optimus Prime dies I actually balled my eyes out. I was a devistated mess, I think i didnt go to school the next day as could nt bring myself to face it :blush::blush:

If it makes you feel any better, to this day I cant watch the film "The Snowman" without crying (the bit where he melts). Tracy almost wet herself laughing at me when she found that one out.

Now she starts checking the TV listings around November just to plan when we have to watch it. Thats evil I tell thee, just evil.

If it makes you feel any better, to this day I cant watch the film "The Snowman" without crying (the bit where he melts). Tracy almost wet herself laughing at me when she found that one out.

Now she starts checking the TV listings around November just to plan when we have to watch it. Thats evil I tell thee, just evil.

Lol I know what you mean, im the same when I watch watership down, the bit where the song comes on bright eyes burning like fire, and the rabbits die, I cry my eyes out, I even try and sing along to the song but it really grips my throat and cant finish the words of. :blush::blush::blush::teeth:

:lol: Tracy is the same with Watership down - but that doesnt affect me one little bit.

So I actually came up with a cunning plan one day as revenge for the Snowman incident, when we visited Chatsworth farm shop with her parents, I bought myself a propper rabbit pie.

Sat down with it at dinner, popped a video of Watership down in at a strategic point with the bright eyes song and started to tuck in. I thought that it would be a rather humourous method of getting my own back. I was wrong.

We no longer speak about that day. :blush:

:lol: Tracy is the same with Watership down - but that doesnt affect me one little bit.

So I actually came up with a cunning plan one day as revenge for the Snowman incident, when we visited Chatsworth farm shop with her parents, I bought myself a propper rabbit pie.

Sat down with it at dinner, popped a video of Watership down in at a strategic point with the bright eyes song and started to tuck in. I thought that it would be a rather humourous method of getting my own back. I was wrong.

We no longer speak about that day. :blush:

Ha ha you shoul be put away... I think I may have a feminin side....oh dear not cool :blush:

does my bum look big in this? :teeth:

I think Im going to raid my parents loft in the hopes of finding my Transformer toys - got to be worth something on ebay for the originals when this movie comes out.

Yeh you are probably right, especially with the film coming out. I had the original star wars ship in good condition boxed and 4 figures sold on ebay for just under £300 probably be worth more now

Tranformers were good.... but nowhere near as good (and proper gory) as.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE4XhXsehMA

Hokuto no Ken! B)

series 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n371zCCYpts

and even better....series 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyMLan8kbmo

Kenshiro would have Optimus Prime AND Megatron together for breakfast anytime!

In Italy they dubbed every single episode (152 for both series) and transmitted it on daytime TV, I was scared my mum would find out I was watching it as was like THE most violent manga on TV, EVAR! B)

wooo just found the Italian intro B)B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FretcHGPne8