Invidia and Berks 370z need a listen in the flesh

robin c

Ok that doesn't sound bad at all :lol: , hardly any hiss, a fair bit throatier than normal Invidia CBE. Defo need to meet up have a pint and hear it under load. Will a road trip could be on the cards on a dry warm day? Initial impressions are I will probably be parting with some cash soon.

When I get a chance I shall do a similar recording with just the Invidia CBE on mine.

Did you record on a dslr or a phone?

• Like 1

Ok that doesn't sound bad at all :lol: , hardly any hiss, a fair bit throatier than normal Invidia CBE. Defo need to meet up have a pint and hear it under load. Will a road trip could be on the cards on a dry warm day? Initial impressions are I will probably be parting with some cash soon.

When I get a chance I shall do a similar recording with just the Invidia CBE on mine.

Did you record on a dslr or a phone?

That's just on my iPhone, so sound quality is pretty poor.

I didn't realise that there was a guy sitting in his Civic Type R in the car park when I did it this morning. He looked very sad when I walked past him LOL!

Well what helpfull footage to give us all a really good idea as to what sounds the best to our ears. My personal favourite was the; Invidia Gemini, Stillen CAI and ERZ HFC's going from 0-70mph. A nice deep throaty sound on tickover thnen a slow progression of sound to the wail between gearshifts all the way up to 70mph. Time i suppose to start saving now i know the sound that i'm after. A good job well done. Thank you. :thumbs:

I'm aware of these, I know where they come from and not particularly interested in dealing them but I can get a few sets in from source rather than the rebranded name if people are interested.

All i would say is If it were my car I would personally stick with the Berks but I'm flexible if you guys want to go for the cheaper option.

• 2 weeks later...

Tarmac please can you pm me a price on the ERZ's and Berks HFCs? I am debating whether I should pick these up next visit to the states. However, I would rather buy them in UK as they are bulky :teeth:. I am willing to give the ERZ's a shout as they have lots of good reviews on U.S forums.

Edited by robin c