OKAY NEXT MODIFICATION CONTINUED WITH PICS

Zedrush

photobucket working ok for me ?

Okay guys photobucket is now working, just uploading pics in a sec. bare in mind that the Screen is just tempory where fitted as my mate is building a fibreglass unit in the original dash unit. At mo spare Dash is being used, so angling of screen is not set properly yet, also docking station for nano is tempory as fibreglass unit install in ashtray is being built and the scroll curser volume control is going to be set up in the dash. It all works at mo but the final look will change in two weeks. Just wanna say a big thanks to Pingu and Sl114 for all the advice and making it happen ;)

Need someone to help me out, I got all the pictures they are not that big a file but photobucket still wont upload even one which is very odd, still got the page open tried 3 times to upload just one pic and is taking 20mins but these pictures are not big at all and file sizes are small :surrender::surrender::surrender:

Why are we waiting? Oh why are we waitingggggggggg :yawn:

I do have a job too you know ;)

Thanks mate, I should have cleaned the screen, I got dust everywhere in my car where a bag burst so have taken car to company cleaners being done as we speak.

The quality of the screen is really go pics dont do it justice.

Keep your eyes pille for better pics

Thanks mate for posting really appreciate it :thumbs:

must say my screen gets dusty too, even though its got the cubby door to cover it!

yep was thinking about getting a powermate - maybe after I sort the steering wheel controls out..

wrt controllers, I am thinking it should be possible to get the steering wheel controls to be pretty useful: obviously volume up/down and track prev/next can have their original function but the middle 2 buttons (the phone things) I am thinking to map as modifier keys, so for example pressing phone1 and then prev track could move me back a screen in my frontend etc.. anyway I have some bits on order that should let me sort that all out, then I will see if I still need a powermate ;)

must say my screen gets dusty too, even though its got the cubby door to cover it!

yep was thinking about getting a powermate - maybe after I sort the steering wheel controls out..

wrt controllers, I am thinking it should be possible to get the steering wheel controls to be pretty useful: obviously volume up/down and track prev/next can have their original function but the middle 2 buttons (the phone things) I am thinking to map as modifier keys, so for example pressing phone1 and then prev track could move me back a screen in my frontend etc.. anyway I have some bits on order that should let me sort that all out, then I will see if I still need a powermate ;)

nice, I really didnt wanna post pics up untill it was all done with the proper install but guess this could be like a progress diary