Hello to all ( Now with pics )

In my opinion that link looks like a well over priced zed for what it is.

Having done 60k and in sunset bronze that car is worth somewhere in the region of £6490?

For £8k you would want a decent colour, like Azure Blue or Black and some nice Nismo extras.

Those tacky wheels look like they need a good refurb and devalue the car and make it look like its been chav owned.

I'm all for changing wheels and the look of the car but this one has gone the wrong way. (especially for £7995).

Greg - Tradelink.

Thanks guys this forum has already been very helpful after a few searches ( dont want to annoy you with the same old questions ). I'm liking the sound of the cobra system ( need to find a car first though ) and on the search for a Z front the Tradelink threads on here also came in useful :surrender:

Drop us a call or email and we'll be happy to help with the Cobra system when the time comes... :)

Thanks guys this forum has already been very helpful after a few searches ( dont want to annoy you with the same old questions ). I'm liking the sound of the cobra system ( need to find a car first though ) and on the search for a Z front the Tradelink threads on here also came in useful :surrender:

Drop us a call or email and we'll be happy to help with the Cobra system when the time comes... :)

Will do new to zeds but picking things up as I go.

• Like 1

In my opinion that link looks like a well over priced zed for what it is.

Having done 60k and in sunset bronze that car is worth somewhere in the region of £6490?

For £8k you would want a decent colour, like Azure Blue or Black and some nice Nismo extras.

Those tacky wheels look like they need a good refurb and devalue the car and make it look like its been chav owned.

I'm all for changing wheels and the look of the car but this one has gone the wrong way. (especially for £7995).

Greg - Tradelink.

I may pop up and have a look at the zeds you have in Stock in the hope you'll do a great deal for a member.

We do good deals full stop! Not just for members! Alls fair in love and zeds!!

Let me know what your px is and I can work out a price for you.

Also, let me know what your preferences are and I can et you know our current stock and cars due in!

Greg. Tradelink

Found my Z and will pick her up next week she's a beauty and just what I was looking for , although not what I was looking for originally. Once ive got her there will be a big thanks to a couple of traders on here and I will put some pictures up.

Pick up my Z tomorrow morning its a 05 in gunmet whoops its a 05 azure blue 59k with nismo exhaust and 19"LMGT4s . Regularly serviced at CS and supplied by Trade Link . Thanks to both of you for all the help Greg for answering all my questions and CS for the background history.Also all of you on here as it's a great source of information for a new Z owner .

Oh and thanks Tarmac for pop charger and stubby as they both turned up today first two mods sorted and tge weather looks good for Sunday .

Got my Z and she drives great thanks Greg for making me wait while it was being detailed cant remember your fellas name but great job watching him work.i think Trade links detailer will be putting some pics up on the forum as he took a few top job guys really pleased.

Now for the embarrassing part of my trip home while I was getting some petrol.First off pulled up on tge wromg side of the pump and then took five minutes looking for the filler cap release. And then it got even worse as she wouldnt start after I'd payed so onto the phone and onto here for a search ten minutes later depress the clutch you idiot . Was my face red or what and so were the people behined me but I think that was anger.DOH.

Edited by raduv66
  • Like 1

Now for the embarrassing part of my trip home while I was getting some petrol.First off pulled up on tge wromg side of the pump and then took five minutes looking for the filler cap release. And then it got even worse as she wouldnt start after I'd payed so onto the phone and onto here for a search ten minutes later depress the clutch you idiot . Was my face red or what and so were the people behined me but I think that was anger.DOH.

Classic! You aren't the first and you won't be the last, if that makes you feel any better?