Forza Motorsport 2

ir_fuel

:yahoo: Order status says packing :yahoo:

Ditto, from Game B)

Anyone taken note of their times in the 350Z at Mugello demo track? I'm having trouble beating 1:05's without aids, though I'm sure it can be done under 1 minute.

I've not had the XBOX long and it feels kinda weird driving again without a wheel (I use the Logitech G25 for PC racing).

OMG :scare:

this is what some people have achieved with the layering of shapes in Forza 2, found these and thought i would post as they are Z relevant.

Hard to believe these aren't images that have been imported, but created from scratch

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

I think i might have seen that colour on the second picture somewhere before B)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on level 26, takes an age to get to the next level now though.

Got a Sumo Power mock up Zed with 4WD conversion @ U999 which is a beast. Also have some nice Porches and an Aston DB9. All the rest I've won rather than buy. Had a few other cars and binned them to get some money back. Need to tackle the endurance races, but they take like an hr each!

Not got a Gold XBL account so cant play online and moving shortly so unlikely to get one in the near future til I get sorted in my new place.

Got a Sumo Power mock up Zed with 4WD conversion @ U999 which is a beast.

I've got a 4WD Zed which is a U999 too, absolutely a beast but you have to set the gearing up right for the track, have had 217Mph from it on the Nissan speedway track and need to tune the suspension/camber etc to get it to handle on the banked turns

Actually my favourite car is a heavily modded Porsche 914, as its damn fast and also handles really nicely. Been using it for NA races and it beats things like DB9's with ease