Japspeed HKS rep...

Simon+Kat

Looks the same as the top gear and other generically imported HKs copies.

I have one that was sold by topgear, took a little altering to get the tailpipes to look level (one stuck out 1.5" further) and the clearence on the middle brace is very close! But nothing my local exhuast fabricator could manage easyh enough for 100 odd quid.

Had mine on a few months, polishes up well and looks the nuts IMO.

I wish some one would have the guts to try it. Think I might end up doing. I'm really considering it I really want the ark exhaust but that's 800 and this is 500 for what looks exactly the same ino 300 pound isn't much but. That could be spent on other goodies like going towards a remap.

Looks nice but I've had bad experiences with japspeed exhaust parts they lasted me 2500 miles and that happened twice two brand new sets of decats fell apart. Me and my girl friend we're left on a motorway in minus 2 degrees waiting for the AA. Just be carefully £500 is a lot to spend on Chinese junk.

I looked on cougar store they do buddy club exhausts for £700 that's only two hundred more and should last you.

I'm buying one of these :thumbs: On the tinternets I've only ever seen good things about BuddyClub stuff, and on here I've only ever seen good stuff about CS, so a winning combination in my eyes!

Oh and all Japspeed stuff I have tried has been made of chocolate and has fallen apart very quickly. My K2 back box crapped its baffles at Santa Pod a few months ago, I still haven't had a it a year yet so I wouldn't have had t for long at the time.

Edited by Dedman

I had a exhaust on my Rx7 from TopGear Stockport, its quality was 2nd to none. I do believe though the HKS reps are just bought in and not made in house, so i wonder if they are just Japspeed ones. The after sales though was also superb when i dealt with them and would expect they would rectify any concerns.