my 350z in a music video....

WINKJ

Hi Guys, just thought I would add up a picture of the z recently... no more plans to change anything on it yet..

8542414052_3542e07e87.jpg

photo by Winkj, on Flickr

Also, my other half is making a video for her friends hen do (dont ask).... had to borrow the z to mime over the song 'world of your own'. only time she will be allowed in the driving seat! :lol:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jameswinkless/8541745611/

i knew my z would be famous one day! B)

Edited by WINKJ

That looks stunning! Don't change it by adding silly bits...its got a nice tasteful look so far lol Honestly its fantastic looking, love the wheels, the simple carbon look bits. If you have to change the bumpers make it subtle! You've basically made my perfect 350Z! lol I want it :lol:

Edited by AMT
  • Like 1

That looks stunning! Don't change it by adding silly bits...its got a nice tasteful look so far lol Honestly its fantastic looking, love the wheels, the simple carbon look bits. If you have to change the bumpers make it subtle! You've basically made my perfect 350Z! lol I want it :lol:

AMT.... thanks, really appreciate the comments.. will get some decent pics up soon.

• Like 1

Looks great and subtle touches B)

thanks Humpy, they're subtle however bloody expensive... i dont know how some of the guys that heavily mod their car afford it! :)

but yes, that is my intention, spec: lowered tein s tech springs,18" rotas, PSS tyres. d spec nuts, black wrap roof, front splitter, reflectors and the wrap on the side of the car that you can see. Cobra cat back system. bonnet struts, double din... and i think thats it! perfect for me at the mo!