Polished Rays

andy james

Yup.That's the process they do. Strip and polish.

Whenever you kerb a wheel it's a ball ache, I did my powder coated wheels outside Cougar Store and it was a biatch to sort out, I had some local guy do it for £40 and he did a right sh1t job, so then I paid £70 at a proper place (there's a moral in that story somewhere).

Anyways, I wouldn't let it put you off fella, just don't let the Mrs drive the car and steer clear of Mcds drive thrus

Now I do like the look of those polished rays!! Something I'd certainly be interested in having done........and at around £80 a wheel something I'd consider. What would the upkeep be like? Keeping them clean and general wear and tear, easier or harder than the standard ray?

Now I do like the look of those polished rays!! Something I'd certainly be interested in having done........and at around £80 a wheel something I'd consider. What would the upkeep be like? Keeping them clean and general wear and tear, easier or harder than the standard ray?

It's not about keeping them clean, more the case of corrosion.

I purchased the wheels was watching them last time but they were silly money I made an offer and they accepted they are polished not chrome powder coat as i asked

Spraynsome superguard or the equivelent on them and polish it in.

It helps To stop the brake dust and grime from stickin to the wheel.

Either that or do what others do and put a wax polish on them!