(SOLD!) ECU Datascan

Tricky-Ricky

This back up for sale due to being messed about!

This is a colour touch screen ECU monitor and much more! size is 124x86x20mm

and it will connect and be powered by the Nissan OBD2 port, and also support CAN, it uses JOBD protocol so is fine with the JDM 350Z but i don't know if it will communicate with the UK 350Z, not tried it.

They will display all available engine parameter's (dependent on interface)

on a variety of selectable screen configurations, they can also display and delete

ECU error codes, If anyone is familiar with Nissan Data Scan they pretty much do

all that it can do without a laptop in the car, and this includes data logging to an SD card.

The screen configuration is completely customisable, and has a selection of different screen/display

modes, and from what i remember up to nine gauges at once, there is also the ability to configure

your own warning setting for each gauge, so as i see it, this can pretty much eliminate all the other gauges

that are cluttering up your cabin.

this unit can also support GPS software,IGo (not normally included, but i have loaded this satnav software)

it has its own dyno/0-60 function.

it can also play MP3 and MP4 video, and has an stereo jack output that you can run to your head unit too.

Looking for £200 +P&P, add 3% if paying by Paypal,, no offers, i would rather keep it as its a great device, the closest thing to it is the HKS camp 2 and similar by Apexi and Blitz, but you wont get the GPS with them.

116f5982-a58d-483e-9002-c97b9f10cc79.jpg

02ae3ddc-dd03-4714-b235-e431f6406228.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

http://youtu.be/xe7d_Gdbe7w

Edited by Tricky-Ricky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I decided to find out a bit more about this unit, and it does seem to be a nice piece of kit, judging from the youTube clips. However, I noticed that the Ecudatascan.com website account has been suspended - I presume the manufacturer has gone out of business?

The 350 does use one of the ISO protocols so it MAY work with a UK car too. If I get change tonight il stick my reader on and let you know what protocol it actually uses so we can be sure if this will work with UK cars. Looks a nice piece of kit though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...