350z 07MY - some information and piccies...

Zzzz...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I went to see the new model at my dealers.....

Anyway, they've ordered the show car in the new Twilight grey (which is the replacement for Gunmetal) and I have to say that I'm not that keen on it. You lot used to call Gunmetal primer, well wait to you see this!!

I'm not a fan of this colour thats for sure. In some light it has a bit of an off gold tint to it, but it may have been cos it was inside the dealers

2007ModelTwilightGrey.jpg

2007ModelTwilightGreyRear.jpg

2007ModelBulge.jpg

2007ModelEngineBay.jpg

Anyway, I think the buldge will look better in some colours than others...... not sure on it. Interior looks the same as the 06!

I like the grey. :blush:

You would primer boy :p

I don't need a fluorescent colour to distract people from the fact I'm a dwarf, like some. :bleh:

Your not a dwarf mate :thumbs: A smurf maybe ;)

Too tired for banter tonight, stumpy. See ya tomorrow. :thumbs:

I like the grey. :blush:

You would primer boy :p

I don't need a fluorescent colour to distract people from the fact I'm a dwarf, like some. :bleh:

Your not a dwarf mate :thumbs: A smurf maybe ;)

Too tired for banter tonight, stumpy. See ya tomorrow. :thumbs:

Night Rumpole.

does the uk brouchure mention GT4 alloys as an option?

No I don't believe it does...... in fact I've just checked.

NOPE.

Anyway, why would you want to pay extra for big heavy RX8 wheels, when you can have the forged, light corrode a lot Rays? :blush:

• 4 months later...

Borrowed one for a weekend a couple of weeks ago, to be honest, it didn't feel much different to mine, although maybe the mods i have done make it feel and sound as fast, i'm not sure, didn't like the midnight blue they lent me though.will stay with my Sunset me thinks :teeth:

Here are a few piccies.woah, wont let me post piccies sorry.

SATS

CIMG0897COPY.jpg

CIMG0901COPY.jpg

CIMG0904COPY.jpg

SUSSED IT OUT :thumbs::lol::lol:

You didn't feel the difference? I had an 04 which had what, 284 bhp stock? The 07 has 313PS and rev’s much higher and sounds much better even though I’m planning a Nismo exhaust. Not to mention the different clutch.

The day I picked her up I found myself doing 220 kph before I realised I was way over the speed limit. It just wanted to keep going. My 04 never felt like that. At 200 kph in the 04 you knew it.

Guy

You didn't feel the difference? I had an 04 which had what, 284 bhp stock? The 07 has 313PS and rev’s much higher and sounds much better even though I’m planning a Nismo exhaust. Not to mention the different clutch.

The day I picked her up I found myself doing 220 kph before I realised I was way over the speed limit. It just wanted to keep going. My 04 never felt like that. At 200 kph in the 04 you knew it.

Guy

Guy, hello.

I said it didn't feel MUCH different, i am an auto engineer by trade, and own and run a garage and MOT centre, i drive quite a lot of performance cars on a regular basis, my last own car being an M3 , yes it revs higher, yes there IS a little more grunt at the top end, but i personaly don't want to spend all my time at 7000 rpm, they are nice though, just can't justify the cost of changing mine, which has only done 26k for the new one, may change it for a GTR though :teeth: .

Cheers

Ian

I do like that colour, think it would look awesome after some effort.

Plus I guess you're unlikely to feel a huge difference with your high flow cats and plenum spacer as that would lift the standard power a tad? :)

I do like that colour, think it would look awesome after some effort.

Plus I guess you're unlikely to feel a huge difference with your high flow cats and plenum spacer as that would lift the standard power a tad? :)

Agree, it COULD look good with say a Nismo kit, or something a bit different, Do Luck etc, would be nice to see one not standard anyway :teeth:

Sats

who else things these constant revisions are just diluting the car? Why mess with a good thing. I'd only ever consider a Zed once the prices have fallen lower and buy used as new I'd be pi**ed off if evey year they brought out a new revision.

KISS, one engine, 2 trims = job done. It protects the buyer more, increases brand security as it doesnt effect residuals as much and keeps things simple.

To be brutally honest, i personally prefer the slightly heavier clutch and gearchange the earlier model has, i know it isn't for everyone, but it suits me just fine :teeth:

That's interesting because I also prefer the old heavy clutch. I'm now well used to the lighter clutch but do miss the old one.

Guy

To be brutally honest, i personally prefer the slightly heavier clutch and gearchange the earlier model has, i know it isn't for everyone, but it suits me just fine :teeth:

That's interesting because I also prefer the old heavy clutch. I'm now well used to the lighter clutch but do miss the old one.

Guy

GUY :thumbs:

Glad someone agrees matey, i was begining to think twas me being stoopid :lol::lol: