Nismo LMGT4 + HKS Coilovers

bhavin85

Hi All,

Finally decided to clear out the garage and get the last few car parts out and sold:

I have a set of Genuine Nismo LMGT4's, these wheels really look great on a 350z and are by far one of my fav sets of wheels of all time. Unforutnatley they will not fit on my next car so time for them to go to a good home here :)

The wheels come with Bridgestone Potenza's on the rear (roughly 6.5 mm) the fronts require new tyres as there is a fairly large bolt in one.

The wheels could do with a refer aswell.

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

I am looking for £1000 for the wheels and tyres.

Next up a set of HKS Hypermax coilovers for the 350z, they were on my zed for 3 years and lovely driving the car with them on...the handling is incredible!

I have the keys and original instructions, just forgot to take them with the pics.

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

Looking for £350 for these

I would pref collection on all items but postage can be required if collection really isnt an option. Items are located in Northwood, NW london.

Any questions drop me a pm or post on the thread.

Thanks

Bhav

Are the LMGT4's 18 or 19? Also, is the wheel in pic 2 dented in 2 places?

Definitely look like 19's to me. One wheel certainly looks like it has flat spots on the rim too.

Edited by S1 HNK

Very rare wheels, if someone can repair the dents then they would be well worth having. :thumbs:

You can't buy the 19" rear LMGT4 wheel anymore, there's the odd front knocking about at Nissan but the rear wheel is very very hard to come by. Just out of interest are the dents on the front or rear wheel?

Edited by Steve 350z

I am fairly sure the dents can be repaired, I just never got round to it. They are on the front wheel

For what it's worth the wheels were that way when I brought them and 3 years of fairly hard driving and never lost pressure in the tyre

Thanks

Bhav

Nice Bhav. Z4 why not 370z :stir:

WRT the dampness where is this? It's not unusual to have tiny amount of oil come through the top of the damper unit. This is normal when you reset the coilover and should not cause alarm. I had the same thing happen on my KW V3 sll the time when i reset it and contacted KW who reassured me. It's even stated on the manual. Never had an issue with the function.

That oil is not connect to the main oil reservoir. If the valve seals go the damper collapses with no resistance and it will loose all the oil not just dampness.

Hope this helps out potential buyers.

Give them a gone clean though and if possible get them checked professionally and ask more to cover your cost if you pto reservice them. You asking price it's very good to start with.

Need to catch up soon.