Car has thrown 3 warning lights.

OsakaBen

Well, I bought the car back in November, I've done 250 miles since then :/ spent my project money on holidays and beer and now I'm left with a supercharged wreck that needs to be ready for summer!

I've decided to start driving the car, as even in its unfinished state it's a shame to see it sitting there. I must admit I'm not sure what demons are hiding in the car. It has a fairly unknown past, mod list and a DIY vortech install.

So it threw 3 fault codes.

0139 - Unknown Error

P1146 Heater Oxygen Sensor(H025) 2, bank 1 - Minimum Voltage Monitoring

P1147

First it seems like an O2 sensor, but I'm sure a number of modifications could of caused this error. And after some research seems that it could be 100 things.

Car seems to run fine, AFR seems ok to me, but I don't really know what it should be anyway!

What's the first step to fixing this?

Sorry for the long read!

SVM has a good reputation in the GTR Owners Club for outstanding service and assistance and I doubt they would be anything other than helpful.

The only problem you may have visiting their premises is the burning desire to trade up to a GTR!

David