Carbon interiors

sjp1999

Switch covers won't fit our RHD cars and the centre console thing isn't likely to have the perfect fit either. The strut brace and covers should be fine, though aswell as the sills. From what i've heard a good few people get from this site, especially in the states and not heard anything bad.

PS - just wrap the stuff, much cheaper and will fit perfect.

Welcomes to the forum.. Happy Zedding

If you want carbonizing you have 3 options. Full spec carbon parts like you have posted. Carbon skinning or hydro graphic.

I've got the later two options from member traders on here. For skinning PM Danny boy or for the graphic Pm RT biscuit. Both do a quailty job

Good luck Phil

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Not to open new topic, are any carbon interiors available in UK. By this I mean direct replacement of OEM parts with carbon fiber and not covers which are glued over OEM.

I manage to find one in States but shipping plus tax will be quite of amount

Although they are taking core parts in exchange and deduct from price. Here's the link and if someone knows something in UK I would appreciate info

http://www.apsisusa.com/Lamination%20Real%20Carbon/Lamination%20Black%20Carbon/Nissan%20350Z/Lamination%20Nissan%20350Z%2002-UP%20BlackCarbonDashesindex.htm