Subwoofer missing?!?

leightonjames

Hey everyone,

So, I've just bought my first Z and noticed that the bass wasn't exactly great... This morning I spent an hour taking the entire front console off to check the wiring and couldn't see any problems so I then decided to take a look at the sub behind the drivers seat (Doh!) and this is what I found..

Now uhhh, tell me if I'm missing something but isn't there supposed to be a 10" sub in there?!?

Where can I get them from?

Cheers everyone!

post-18589-0-97492600-1361619756_thumb.jpg

post-18589-0-96393700-1361619763_thumb.jpg

Is the bose amp still there as you will need that as well better to change as others have said

That was my point there should be a small amp for the speakers and a small amp for the sub too but I am not sure the Bose / Non Bose are the same :shrug:

If everything is there then the op has the cheaper option of the oem sub but I personally wouldn't pay more than say £30 for it....

There is a small amp above where the sub should be. I presume thats the amp for the sub and not the other speakers? Where abouts is the other? Also, does anyone know the wattage of the main sub amp? I need to make sure I match the powers right?

Will be getting an upgrade as opposed to the Bose one.

Cheers!