My 350Z machine polished!

ho02pey90

Good work, were you using an abrasive type mopping polish? then sealing after with a wax? I've got a polisher with about 15 different heads and mainly use the White spongy one "king barney" eBay special fr Germany , they give you some extras like shampoos sponges etc , in fact there german car shampoo is the best I have ever used, the polishers are well worth it.

cracking job! Looks good. How did you find using the machine polisher for the first time? thinking of getting one as well. Is that a da one?

yea i had no problems with it, meguiars have a video on how to use it and its pretty strait forward :) would recommend getting one :)

Fantastic results :thumbs:

Now all you need to add to the regime is a snow foam lance :D

just been looking at these mate going to buy one! theres a one you can get that attaches to the karcher pressure washers for £45 gonna get that one :)

Good work, were you using an abrasive type mopping polish? then sealing after with a wax? I've got a polisher with about 15 different heads and mainly use the White spongy one "king barney" eBay special fr Germany , they give you some extras like shampoos sponges etc , in fact there german car shampoo is the best I have ever used, the polishers are well worth it.

i used the meguairs paint cleaner then then the meguairs polish then sealed it off with the wax mate, i used the yellow polishing foam pad to clean and polish the paint, then used a black buffing pad to apply the wax

At least you did in under cover!

I thought mine was good when I did it last summer out doors.

But when I got it in the shade I saw small white specks along the side skirts and bottom of both bumpers.

A combination of my poor eyesight and the bright sun resulted in me not polishing off very well.

Mind you it did not help being a silver car.

You have done well.

But when I got it in the shade I saw small white specks along the side skirts and bottom of both bumpers.

A combination of my poor eyesight and the bright sun resulted in me not polishing off very well.

You have done well.

its a very time consuming job mate you can spend 12 hours easy detailing your car if you want to get it perfect, its all about just taking your time and going over areas twice to make sure you haven't missed anything :)

Fantastic results :thumbs:

Now all you need to add to the regime is a snow foam lance :D

just been looking at these mate going to buy one! theres a one you can get that attaches to the karcher pressure washers for £45 gonna get that one :)

Yes, I have one like that from AutoBrite :thumbs:

You have done well.

its a very time consuming job mate you can spend 12 hours easy detailing your car if you want to get it perfect, its all about just taking your time and going over areas twice to make sure you haven't missed anything :)

I spent 5 days lol

B)

Black does look good when it as clean as that :thumbs:

Cant understand why BBK can't get his to shine like that!

I can understand the roof as he cant reach it without standing on an orange box.

But no excuse for the rest of it:) :blush:

I can get mine to shine like that! Have done so before. As for reaching the roof, I can clean it properly with my feet on the ground. I just can't buff it with a DA properly. Once I get time I need to machine polish out all the scratches.

• Like 1

B)

Black does look good when it as clean as that :thumbs:

Cant understand why BBK can't get his to shine like that!

I can understand the roof as he cant reach it without standing on an orange box.

But no excuse for the rest of it:) :blush:

I can get mine to shine like that! Have done so before. As for reaching the roof, I can clean it properly with my feet on the ground. I just can't buff it with a DA properly. Once I get time I need to machine polish out all the scratches.

A bigger orange box Dip!

You have done well.

I spent 5 days lol

hahah that is some dedication!!

But you have to remember Peter is old. It takes him much longer to do everything! Hence the 5 days.

Most time I've spent on my car is about 7 hours. Most time I've spent on a car was about 14 hours. My brother's M3. He was trying to sell it and it was crying for my help.

Thats a nasty hurtfull thing to say.

I have been besmirched by Bilbo Baggins!!

:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...