spotted a few 350zeds

Y23DRH

spotted 2 350z coupes at reading gate retail park yesterday a blue one with private plate and a silver one

and also spotted a blue couple and a grey coupe at Marriott hotel in Langley whilst i was doing speed awareness course :/

and a blue one on bath road a4 by slough i waved and flashed lights but no reply i was in my gunmetal grey 350z roadster :/

Right, this is getting beyond a joke...seriously :rant:

I've had my 350Z now for nearly 3 years, I do drive it, I drive it in daylight conditions, it doesn't have a cloaking device, I have seen and have "spotted" other Zeds, but mine?

I think that previously I posted that I'd buy breakfast for anyone that saw and "spotted" my car on this forum...I'm now at the stage that I don't care if you lie about having seen it.

spotted 2 350z coupes at reading gate retail park yesterday a blue one with private plate and a silver one

and also spotted a blue couple and a grey coupe at Marriott hotel in Langley whilst i was doing speed awareness course :/

and a blue one on bath road a4 by slough i waved and flashed lights but no reply i was in my gunmetal grey 350z roadster :/

Reading Jap Meet on tuesday?!

• Like 1

explain more...

Rob, I saw a blade silver and gunmetal in Cambridge last Sunday, was it you?

I'd love a full English! :thumbs:

No, but I'm feeling better already so I'll stand you a coffee :)

rob, where do you live/drive?

Are you desperate for a free breakfast :lol:

explain more...

It was the monthly Reading Jap meeting on Tuesday so thought the OP might have been there :)

I was there but only for a minute as was with the GF.

yea was reading jap meet at reading gate retail park a9h in blue cant say the rest :)

Rob, I saw a blade silver and gunmetal in Cambridge last Sunday, was it you?

I'd love a full English! :thumbs:

No, but I'm feeling better already so I'll stand you a coffee :)

rob, where do you live/drive?

East Dereham, Norfolk. Quite a few Zeds about this way...

Right, this is getting beyond a joke...seriously :rant:

I've had my 350Z now for nearly 3 years, I do drive it, I drive it in daylight conditions, it doesn't have a cloaking device, I have seen and have "spotted" other Zeds, but mine?

I think that previously I posted that I'd buy breakfast for anyone that saw and "spotted" my car on this forum...I'm now at the stage that I don't care if you lie about having seen it.

Your not the only one mate, same here, I see quite a few Zeds weekly, use mine daily and still don't get spotted, I think Blade is some form of Klingon cloaking device!