Aaarrrrggfhh!! HELP!

Rajzed

I recently bought some Michelin Pilot Supersports for £200 each for the rears.

I woke up this morning to find a flat tyre!!! I have a screw in there!!! This is unbelievably frustrating!

My question is.. Are puncture repairs sustainable??! Will they be able to withstand a thrashing? I just bought a ticket to Japfest and time on the track!

What can I do! I am not feeling paying another £200 for a tyre! :(

I know some people will say change it, but i've had alot of performance cars that I've had puncture repairs on (many alot faster than the z) and i've never had an issue with a single one of them at high speed/cornering. Whoever does the repair should know from where the screw is whether it will be safe to repair it or not.

exactly the same thing as happened to me... Brand new re50's on rear at £225 a pop, 100 miles later a nail appeared close to side wall so had to fork out for a new one! Quite good that they were new as got away with only replacing one (if I wasn't thinking optimistically, I think I would cry!). I would have got it repaired if it was safe to do so though :angry: