Roof issues - result!

twobears

Further to my ongoing woes regarding my '06 Roadster roof, which I have detailed in several previous posts, I finally have what seems like a good result! The dealer appears to have fixed the problem, although I'm not fully convinced at this point since the issues have been ongoing for months now and all the body shop have done so far is cause more problems, much more serious ones than the original problem :angry:

Anyway, after about an hour of arguing with them (husband not me, I avoid confrontation whenever possible :blush: ) they finally agreed to look at the paperwork which clearly stated that I had NOT consented to the fitting of a replacement roof and their argument rapidly collapsed. So, the roof appears to be fixed (?) although the roof motors might still be an issue, no-one seems sure, BUT I can take the car back any time during the next 12 months as they have now given me another 12 months warranty as a gesture of goodwill. My husband is like a Rotweiler when he gets into an argument when he knows that he is right :boxing: so all credit to him for sorting this out for me :#1: Off to ride my pony now and then up to the garage to collect my car and my extended warranty. Might have to go for a little drive after all that ;)

• Like 1