2004 Zed for only £4700

deankenny

at least when I was advertising mine I knew i had to state it was a CAT D, haha the paint looks really flat in the pics so god knows what its like in real life, and whats up with the whole new gearbox??? lmao these cars don't brake gearboxes that easily unless badly abused.

lets pray and hope not haha, its funny how much he's saying its a one of a kind when mine has the same engine? lmao

So yours is a one of a kind ........ just like his :lol:

you are unique just like everyone else

Edited by Keyser

Seen this on my recent search for a Zed.

I guess the best i can say is, you cant blame a guy for trying.

With what i have seen available sat there not selling i would say unless he finds one of those ideal punters with more money than sense he should be taking someones arm off at the "bids" (read friends bidding it up) he has if real.

Haha I can't believe its on 6700 I put my 07 on eBay like 3 months ago with a starting bid of 7k and didn't get one bid! OK so my car is a cat d but at least I haven't ripped and engine out of it and put it in a 10 year old jap chassie haha. I doubt they are real bids mind lol

And its back: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-NISSAN-350Z-SILVER-/251234466680?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a7ebdbb78

and i love the first line:

RE-LISTING AGAIN DUE TO TIMEWASTERS/DREAMERS AND FAKE ACCOUNTS!!!

Does he mean, my mates/brother/sister etc bidding it up didnt result in a sale, lol. I cant believe they actually think people believe lines like this, lol :)