2003-06 Retractable Cubby (Sat Nav model)

samu23

Are the retractable lid cubbys a direct swap for the non rectractable ones?

David

slightly differant in colour .....just swop out a uk cubby(black) for an import cubby(off black) and had to change all the facia trim and gear stick surround to keep it uniformed.

Are the retractable lid cubbys a direct swap for the non rectractable ones?

David

slightly differant in colour .....just swop out a uk cubby(black) for an import cubby(off black) and had to change all the facia trim and gear stick surround to keep it uniformed.

Oh fffff...iddle sticks ...

Edited by Tinyflier

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There are a few different versions. Some of the retractable ones are motorised some are not. I need one that retracts in to the dash so that I can mount a screen in there. I think it is difficult to retrofit the motorised ones but may be wrong. Like you I currently have one of the cubbys that sticks out.

Wow, didn't know that. Just checked out a youtube video of the motorised one looks amazing. I guess a retractable one without the motor would be a bit crap am I wrong ?

I hate the way mine just sticks out and wanted the retractable one now I want the motorised now....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...