313 HR GT spec with sat nav

j4 mte

Hi all,

I'm on the hunt for a 313, I've got 10k to spend top end, I'm looking for a GT with the sat nav, not really bothered about colour, mileage no more than about 60k, I'm checking here, autotrader, eBay and gumtree, anywhere else I should keep my eyes on?

Thanks all, Jamie

+1 on the Sat Nav. Don't bother with it.

For the budget you have, you are already limited. Pointless limiting yourself further.

The Sat Nav is ok, but it doesn't take postcode imput, and you'd be better off spending £70 on a Garmin.

Go on you know you want to:)

To be honest the Sat nav is an aquired taste and it's one pitfall to my mind is the lack of postcodes.

But I have had this system on my previous 3 cars and updates are cheap at £20 - £30 on fleabay.

You need to do what ever you feel comfortable with.

Edited by 4RE Leather

Ive asked dealers to try and source me a zed, maybe you can do the same?

Good luck.

They aren't that rare! Lets face it, this forum, autotrader, pistonheads and ebay is all you ever need and most of the cars appear on all three of the latter. Do you really think a dealer is going to bother checking for you each day, just do it yourself and be ready to pounce on a good one.

Good luck.

They aren't that rare! Lets face it, this forum, autotrader, pistonheads and ebay is all you ever need and most of the cars appear on all three of the latter. Do you really think a dealer is going to bother checking for you each day, just do it yourself and be ready to pounce on a good one.

I've missed out on two decent Zeds, a little unfortunate. So ever little helps. Fancy selling me yours? :lol:

Good luck.

I've missed out on two decent Zeds, a little unfortunate. So ever little helps. Fancy selling me yours? :lol:

You can buy the wheels :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd sell my Midnight Blue GT,'08 with 42,000 miles. Really is mint inside and out with no dings etc, Mines carbon splitter, carbon rear difuser and Miltek system fitted. Anthracite powder coated wheels and matching door handles and Z badges. £10,500.

Evening, I have metallic black GT300 56 plate with 68k,black heated leather, bose, sat nav and FSH. Looking for around £8k . let me know if you're interested or want more details. I can send some photos over, Its had recent discs and pads, exhaust, tyres and just had P3 service including plugs..

Would leave you some budget for mods and additions.... :D

Selling due to our first child being due imminently..!

Thanks Chris.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, i'm just getting around to putting my zed up for sale, albeit reluctantly, i'm due to have a knee operation next month and won't be able to drive for 6 months :cry: so unfortunately the zed has to go...

It's an '07 plate 313 gt (without satnav)

Only 33,000 miles on the clock FNSH, just had 4 brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sports all around and is generally completely mint!

I'm looking for around £11,500

Any questions please ask.

I'll upload some more pics, can only do 1MB at a time...

post-18755-0-33110000-1362843964_thumb.jpg

post-18755-0-80486700-1362843965_thumb.jpg

post-18755-0-17565100-1362843967_thumb.jpg

post-18755-0-29766400-1362843968_thumb.jpg

post-18755-0-27056000-1362843969_thumb.jpg