313 HR

GT Pack

FSH

UK car

Coupe

As stock as possible

Reasonable mileage

Budget: circa 8-9k

Would love to find one from a current member so i know it has been looked after and will be looking to buy hopefully round the end of the month.

Cheers

Ben

I loved my zed but that's the reason why I traded it in for my new e92 320i m sport plus edition. I think it's best of both worlds, great look and good economy. But I do miss the power of the zed. Also the new bmw engines aren't far behind the diesel equivalents nowadays. The 2.0l turbo charged engine in the new 328i is awesome, 0-62 in 6.2 seconds and 42mpg. There fitting it in the new z4 28i and it 0-62 in 5.7 sec, tip speed 155 mph and 42 mpg.

. I think it's best of both worlds,

You just keep telling yourself that :lol:

Honestly mate, I'm really enjoying it. It's great to go somewhere without costing the earth. I'd love a 335i but it would have to look exactly like mine.

I was looking at one today at bmw in Glasgow. They tried to put me in a bmw z4 18i, which isnt out until next month. It's exactly the same car with the same engine and turbo as the z4 20i. Don't understand how they can sell a car for 3k more and it's only the engine mapping that's different.

Honestly mate, I'm really enjoying it. It's great to go somewhere without costing the earth. I'd love a 335i but it would have to look exactly like mine.

I was looking at one today at bmw in Glasgow. They tried to put me in a bmw z4 18i, which isnt out until next month. It's exactly the same car with the same engine and turbo as the z4 20i. Don't understand how they can sell a car for 3k more and it's only the engine mapping that's different.

Yes but thats like saying I go out with a lady boy. Looks the same as a girl. BMW ultimate DRIVING machine not ultimate car to look at as it looks like a 335i but doesnt have the same engine or performance. The 335i is a good looking car but its the engine I would buy it for. Also you spent probably over 15 or £20k? How much fuel and is that saving plus a 350z will depreciate less than a new bmw. Your money though and as long as you are happy. :thumbs:

Yes but thats like saying I go out with a lady boy. Looks the same as a girl. BMW ultimate DRIVING machine not ultimate car to look at as it looks like a 335i but doesnt have the same engine or performance. The 335i is a good looking car but its the engine I would buy it for. Also you spent probably over 15 or £20k? How much fuel and is that saving plus a 350z will depreciate less than a new bmw. Your money though and as long as you are happy. :thumbs:

Try £30k!

Try £30k!

WHATTTT!!!

and how much money do you intend to save on fuel and deprecation?

Try £30k!

WHATTTT!!!

and how much money do you intend to save on fuel and deprecation?

I can't argue with you! I thought my mileage was going to increase from 3000miles a year to about 15000 miles, but turns out I've only done 900 miles in it in the past 3.5 months. So I've probably saved about 40 quid, lol

If I had known that then, I would have put the extra to it and bought the 335i

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/64893-my-new-car/

Nice though?

I like the e92's great looking car but IMO id only get a 330d, 335i/d but thats me. You can get a 335i for like 15k now?

Yip, the first ones where only in se, but the m sports are coming down now. I've been thinking about what to do, whether to keep what I've got, buy a 335i and I can't get this out my head just now!

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/249445/bmw_z4_sdrive35is_review.html

I like the e92's great looking car but IMO id only get a 330d, 335i/d but thats me. You can get a 335i for like 15k now?

Yip, the first ones where only in se, but the m sports are coming down now. I've been thinking about what to do, whether to keep what I've got, buy a 335i and I can't get this out my head just now!

http://www.evo.co.uk...5is_review.html

Test drive one. You will never know otherwise.

You have some mad money to burn. If I had 30k+ I'd buy a 996 turbo or a gt3 or a c63 or a nsx or many other things :lol: