Possibly the last pics of my 350z ***56k dont bother***

sl114

damn they look good! I want some proper pics of my ZEEEEEED! B)
Val when your car is all done let me know, i will be more than happy to get some pics of yours, or anyone elses for that matter.

Marc - as soon as i get a buyer for it. How did you sell yours?

Thanks Andy, i try my best, lol

There will be a new 350z dont you worry, just need to settle and work out finances. :thumbs:

Marc - as soon as i get a buyer for it. How did you sell yours?

Piston heads mate, never fails, my formula on there is advertise car as standard as possible, work out what you will accept waz on the old £500 smackers put some nice pics on, (avoid anything with Neons) I sold my past 4 carswithin a week on pistonheads, avoid the Autovader like the plague, full of tyre kickers and taxi drivers

Louis: I guess this work was done with a tripod then? Long exposures with the lens wide open?

I really need to get out and use my Cannon 350D more, I know all the technical bits, but need to learn to frame photos to look as good as yours! :thumbs:

Louis: I guess this work was done with a tripod then? Long exposures with the lens wide open?

I really need to get out and use my Cannon 350D more, I know all the technical bits, but need to learn to frame photos to look as good as yours! :thumbs:

Exactly that mate, i love manual settings, haha.

Im the opposite, i can make something look good, but not sure on the technical side of it all, i just guess and play with it as i go along. we should have a chat about it as i would love to learn all the ins and outs of how the camera works

Exactly that mate, i love manual settings, haha.

Im the opposite, i can make something look good, but not sure on the technical side of it all, i just guess and play with it as i go along. we should have a chat about it as i would love to learn all the ins and outs of how the camera works

I have a great pdf for the 300D (almost identical to my 350D) which expains a lot. Would prob be the same for the Nikons too. I'll see how big it is and see if I can email it to ya :teeth:

That would be great dude thanks

email is starnowski [dot] louis [at] mtvne [dot] com

Thanks

:offtopic: but just a word of warning but the internet bots often pick up typed out email addys like that, doens't matter if it's not your main account but can be a pain in the derrier :)

I've altered it in the above so I don't garuntee you'll get spammed by posting it twice!