Possibly the last pics of my 350z ***56k dont bother***

sl114

Thanks Billy edited now.

Chris now worries, when youhost it, let me know the URL and i will download it,or i will try and find it at some point if its online already

Chris,

If you don't mind, please let me know as well. As I need to start getting to grips with the 350D that I have. So far its just been using the auto modes for different types of pics.....

I need to start learning about exposure etc....... want to start feeling like I'm taking the pics and not the camera! :D

Hmmm, need to find me a host a bit quicker. Maybe I could whack all my eBooks on a CD and we could distrobute it that way? I have quite a lot of other books than just the one for the 300D.

I can start the chain, then it can be passed about between the members. Possibly starting it at Jap Fest if people can wait? Otherwise I might mail it out to someone who can pass it around :)

Hmmm, need to find me a host a bit quicker. Maybe I could whack all my eBooks on a CD and we could distrobute it that way? I have quite a lot of other books than just the one for the 300D.

I can start the chain, then it can be passed about between the members. Possibly starting it at Jap Fest if people can wait? Otherwise I might mail it out to someone who can pass it around :)

Hi Chris,

Not in any mad rush, just want to start actually using the camera manually and understanding it. If you want to stick on CD and mail to me then its fine that way....... I'll cover the cost of a blank CD etc if you want ! :)

Can always mail onto the next person if more than just me and Louis bothered about it?

Whatever is best for you......

THats a good idea, i can cover the cost for postage and cd too

As you asked first, I will send a copy to you and let ya pass it on from there. I will prob take a copy to Jap Fest, hopefully on my carputer so we can burn more if others there want it. PM me your addy and I will try and get it sent off after work tomorrow. Dont worry about postage and CD, they cost pennies. Just pay to pass it on to the next Zed

Ok, so I just had a look and the mixed bag of eBooks I have comes to about 650MB, nicely filling a CD. It includes books on 300D, other digi photography and Photoshop CS.

:)

Not that i know anything about cameras, but when i lived in Hong Kong, I got one for my brother, manual lense digital jobby, which wasn't launched here yet and was around £500, plus loads of HK deal extras instead of the £900 it was over here

THats a good idea, i can cover the cost for postage and cd too

As you asked first, I will send a copy to you and let ya pass it on from there. I will prob take a copy to Jap Fest, hopefully on my carputer so we can burn more if others there want it. PM me your addy and I will try and get it sent off after work tomorrow. Dont worry about postage and CD, they cost pennies. Just pay to pass it on to the next Zed

Ok, so I just had a look and the mixed bag of eBooks I have comes to about 650MB, nicely filling a CD. It includes books on 300D, other digi photography and Photoshop CS.

:)

Dude that would be awesome, shall i PM you my address?