A sad day looms.

davetstan

Folks,

Due to the impending arrival of our first child my pride and joy is going to have to go. However hard I try I just can't seem to get a pram, the wife, a baby bag, golf clubs and my gym bag in the boot.

It's a 2003 Auto/tiptronic Jdm that I have owned since July 2006. It has 65k on the clock and has just been serviced in Jan, with tax and Mot until June. It's in great condition as are most of the cars on here and has been looked after very well since I got it.

It's a pretty standard car apart from the scorpion exhaust and 19" Rota gtr's from CS with Falkens all round. I also had the roof and middle part of the bumper sprayed to match the wheels.

Baby is due in June so I thought I would see if any one is after one now or in the near future and get the ball rolling.

I am looking for a fair price around £5500 and would like it to go to a fellow enthusiast if possible.

Unsure on how to post multiple pics from my Ipad so I can email any more if required.

Regards to some of the chaps i have not seen for a while, big Mike and his lovely wife, Beavis, Cs and many more

Regards

Dave

photo4_zpsaaf03697.jpg

photo_zps1f9b4cce.jpg

photo5_zpse9503ac9.jpg

photo6_zps4589b908.jpg

photo7_zpsf1bb053f.jpg

photo2_zps2b43ff43.jpg

photo8_zps2ba9878e.jpg

Hi chaps,

Yes it has been a while. Hope you guys are both well. I have looked after those rota's you sold me Cs but for some reason my pic didn't load????

Beavis, if email you a file can you do the honours as a mod and lob me a few pics up old chap?

Dave

Beavis, you are a gentleman as always. Thanks a lot.

Cs, they deserve nothing less than the best treatment, a bit like the service I received when buying from you.

Tks for the baby congrats.

I will defo be getting another one day, not sure when but one day.

Rgds Dave

Ha ha brilliant, Dave said his has only done 18k since day 1. Can you beat that Mikey?

dont think anyone can beat beavis. His new washing machine has done more miles than his zed

edited that for you Mike ;)

Ha ha brilliant, Dave said his has only done 18k since day 1. Can you beat that Mikey?

dont think anyone can beat beavis. His washing machine has done more miles than his zed

Yep needs replacing, it developed a leak last week :dry::lol: Hotpoint shite, will be a Miele next time, reckon the zed will be a write off if it ever tangles with one of them though :blush: