Japspeed k4?

Robboo

Yes I know alot of peoples opinions on japspeed lol

But I really do love the look of the HKS dual, but like heck am I spending that much on an exhaust and have heard the HKS reps on ebay dont fit properly! Then I stumbled across this. My k1 fits fine so surely for £500 for a full exhaust cant be that bad?

It's still a HKS replica. It's made by Japspeed. What makes you think this will be any good?

No I know, I was referring to the topgear exhausts rep which were apparently made to fit the jap 350z and not the UK spec? If anyone can suggest anywhere that makes them to fit UK spec Zeds then I would go for that 100%!

And Im not sure, hence the post really. But it doesnt look that bad?

That's the one I want too but saving for a house deposit so can't afford toffee this year!

Hate having no cash.

Steer clear of Japspeed, they don't fit, they don't last (baffles collapse) and the quality isn't great-well that's my opinion anyway.

The Y pipes are ok but that's it.

That's the one I want too but saving for a house deposit so can't afford toffee this year!

Hate having no cash.

Steer clear of Japspeed, they don't fit, they don't last (baffles collapse) and the quality isn't great-well that's my opinion anyway.

The Y pipes are ok but that's it.

+1. Trust me within a week it will rattle or it wont fit in the first place. Your money though :)