Radio announcement (Scrolling text) on 370's

ioneabee

one word........................warranty !!!!

but I suspect its either a reception issue (locally) or a Radio 2 broadcast issue (hoping)

this morning it worked perfectly - this afternoon - buggered again !!!!! ?????

Edited by ioneabee

If your unit does have a problem. I know a man who is selling one from a 2011 370z GT for £350 complete unit including speakers and Bose sub.

Will pairing not be a problem? :)

It's a like for like unit and I have no ideal if there would be a pairing problem.

If your unit does have a problem. I know a man who is selling one from a 2011 370z GT for £350 complete unit including speakers and Bose sub.

Will pairing not be a problem? :)

It's a like for like unit and I have no ideal if there would be a pairing problem.

I've heard that it is ........but ?

Just popped out to test, took me a while to find this oldy worldy radio station but got there in the end.

Seemed to pick up and display the correct programme info no problem didnt seem to show the track though. I'll try to take more notice next time. Not that big an issue for me though must admit, listen to the exhaust more often now :)

Edited by Will370z

They responded :scare:

not very helpful though :dry:

"Hi

Many thanks for your enquiry; Radio 2 is still broadcasting the data you talk about, however there are many reasons why it might not be appearing on your radio. I hope the issue resolves it’s self soon.

I have passed this on to the people who look after the transmitters, but they are not part of the BBC.

Radio 2 Enquiries."