Hertz speakers ...

Dashurik

Hi,Guys!

Was recomended to upgrade to hertz speakers..I haveoriginal Bose 6 spekers and sub in my Z..Do any of you have Hertz speakers installed ?What can you say about them and which components exactly you installed,where bought from etc..Thnx

You could get a decent hertz setup for about £1000. Well that's what I got quoted, but could have been a special deal. Not sure.

Who quoted you and where? I based in London..what was included in quote: speakers ,sub,amplifier etc?

if SMD uses them they must be good.

just remember what one person likes in a speaker is not always the same as someone else. some are warmer than others, some people like volume over clarity, etc. best to go listen to them first and see what you like.

me personally i'm a fan of rainbow speakers, but thats me and my ears.

Front = Hertz HSK 165 6.5" 2-Way Hi-Energy Component Speakers Mids/Tweeters/Crossover

Rear = Hertz HSK 165 6.5" 2-Way Coaxial Speakers

JL Audio 4-Way Amp

Pioneer TS-WX77A Sub

JVC KW-AVX840 Headunit

Got the speakers 2nd hand about 2 years ago, the rest I bought new :surrender:

Absolutely love the Hertz, there are other options for the price range but to be honest at that price range you are going to have to be uber fussy to prefer one make over another :dry:

If you are anywhere near Kent then pop over for a listen, well actually if I crank it up you can probably hear it in West London, Essex, Surrey, Sussex.......

Edited by spursmaddave

We did a 8 speaker full audio install for a customer using all Hertz system recommended by our car audio supplier and we was very impressed with both the power, clarity and ease of use.

Although only heard of Hertz from award winning competitions and car shows, it was the first time we've actually tried and tested it and we can honestly say its very good for its money.

Front = Hertz HSK 165 6.5" 2-Way Hi-Energy Component Speakers Mids/Tweeters/Crossover

JL Audio 4-Way Amp

Pioneer TS-WX77A Sub

JVC KW-AVX840 Headunit

How much you paid for everything and did ou install yourself or paid someone?...I would love to pop in to you and listen to the sound..Will put our favourite cd-Justin Berber :-)

Absolutely love the Hertz, there are other options for the price range but to be honest at that price range you are going to have to be uber fussy to prefer one make over another :dry:

If you are anywhere near Kent then pop over for a listen, well actually if I crank it up you can probably hear it in West London, Essex, Surrey, Sussex.......

JL Audio 4-Way Amp

Pioneer TS-WX77A Sub

D

JVC KW-AVX840 Headunit

c

How much you paid for everything and did ou install yourself or paid someone?...I would love to pop in to you and listen to the sound..Will put our favourite cd-Justin Berber   :-)

We did a 8 speaker full audio install for a customer using all Hertz system recommended by our car audio supplier and we was very impressed with both the power, clarity and ease of use.

Although only heard of Hertz from award winning competitions and car shows, it was the first time we've actually tried and tested it and we can honestly say its very good for its money.

Do you guys do professional install,sound proofing etc..How much you charge and can you tell me what to buy and where from ,so I just raring stuff to you and you do the rest..pm me if prefer ..thx

Yep mine are mid range :thumbs:

I heard you sub is low range or sub par boom boom. Get it low frequencies.

No I didnt think it was funny either.

Your comedy is free range... i.e. should be set free :lol:

Even calling it or referring to it as comedy is a start in my book :lol: