Anyone had experience of Zenith insurance

Will370z

My insurance is due in feb and as usual im doing some comparisons. Very happy with Sky so far, been with them for a few years and really like the service. Quote this year is good but doing a quick compare i see Zenith insurance is £130 cheaper with similar cover.

Anyone had any experience with Zenith before?

I've just gone with privilidge and initial quote was £180 - but once I added the zorst and a few other bits - now £222 (still cheaper than last year) - sky unfortunately were in the low £400's

Never heard of Zenith mind - re-tried with Tesco and they wouldn't budge their quote - they stated that the price was fixed and no room for negotiation !!

good luck with it

I've just gone with privilidge and initial quote was £180 - but once I added the zorst and a few other bits - now £222 (still cheaper than last year) - sky unfortunately were in the low £400's

Never heard of Zenith mind - re-tried with Tesco and they wouldn't budge their quote - they stated that the price was fixed and no room for negotiation !!

good luck with it

Just tried tesco....every little helps......i think not, £300 more than sky lol

I just insured mine and I live in London, best on line were Quote Me Happy but their service is crap.

Next was Admiral who are quiet good, called them direct to discuss the "on line" quote and got another

£56 - 00 off. so Admiral is my choice this year ..Sky were £150 dearer tha Admiral.

Will. :thumbs: :thumbs:

My insurance is due in feb and as usual im doing some comparisons. Very happy with Sky so far, been with them for a few years and really like the service. Quote this year is good but doing a quick compare i see Zenith insurance is £130 cheaper with similar cover.

Hi Will,

feel free to PM me your details and I will have a look at your renewal.

Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Tel: 03303 331250

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

But who ever posts a good review on an insurance review site :shrug:

Wouldn't alone put me off, I am with Admiral who are as bad apparently :surrender:

Zenith - 24 reviews 1.5 stars

Adrian Flux 399 reviews 2.5 stars

Admiral 422 reviews 1.5 stars

Very true. Who buys something good and then reviews it.

'Wow my toast is really good this morning, i am just going going to pop onto John Lewis to review the new toaster!'

Edited by 350Ad

Hi Will,

feel free to PM me your details and I will have a look at your renewal.

Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Tel: 03303 331250

http://www.skyinsura...-insurance.html

A big thanks to Ollie,

Thanks for getting the team to give me a call and negotiate a better premium, as usual customer service is top notch - will definitely be staying with you guys for another year

Excellent job keep it up

Will