Owners with aftermarket exhausts in Hampshire

Dave-350

Hey guys, thought i'd stick this in off-topic so it didnt take up space in some of the more important sections.

Im based in Portsmouth and looking to get a new exhaust system soon. But im really fussy as to how I want it to sound.

Is there anyone in the Portsmouth, Hampshire area with an aftermarket exhaust who is willing to let me have a listen to there exhaust?

Ideally;

Japspeed

Milltek

ARK

Bassani

invidia

Cobra

Or anything really.. Any help is much appreciated!

If you're willing to come up this way a bit, you can have a listen to my Nismo :) I'm only about 10mins from Kingston on the A3 so could meet halfway somewhere

Mind you, you might be able to hear it from where you are :lol:

Haha - Where are you based smudge? Do you have a full nismo system? HFCs or decat? Forgot about the nismo system!

EDIT: Sorry, kingston you said. About 1hr 30mins from me :(

Edited by Dave-350

If you're willing to come up this way a bit, you can have a listen to my Nismo :) I'm only about 10mins from Kingston on the A3 so could meet halfway somewhere

Mind you, you might be able to hear it from where you are :lol:

Haha - Where are you based smudge? Do you have a full nismo system? HFCs or decat? Forgot about the nismo system!

EDIT: Sorry, kingston you said. About 1hr 30mins from me :(

Portsmouth is like an hour away, straight down the A3

I've got the Nismo system fitted to my zed Dave, i'm in Camberley, although i'm taking it off the road end of the month so wont be able to bring it to you as such, i'd be more than happy to otherwise. I supplied an Invidia system to Clown who I'm sure could let you have a listen.

:thumbs:

I've got the Nismo system fitted to my zed Dave, i'm in Camberley, although i'm taking it off the road end of the month so wont be able to bring it to you as such, i'd be more than happy to otherwise. I supplied an Invidia system to Clown who I'm sure could let you have a listen.

Camberly is about an hour! Thats not too bad!

I wouldnt mind listening to the invidia true dual! Where is Clown, get him in here! :)

I supplied an Invidia system to Clown who I'm sure could let you have a listen.

As Steve said, I have an Invidia Gemini true dual exhaust. It's not as noisy as other aftermarket exhausts but that's what I wanted, although I do go through phases of wanting to be a child and make a racket. I didn't dyno the car before but I got 282 at the wheels afterwards, if that means anything to you.